Thursday, June 30, 2005

Let us live in a world with no fear


Scooter Scudieri
, a veteran from the Valley Forge Rally for Social Justice, brought his powerful music to the fields of Yorktown. Scooter is a self-taught guitarist who writes his own in-your-face lyrics and music. He is out to change not only the record industry, but the world, one person, one song, at a time.
I play my music as if my very life depends on it, because it does. I spend every day creating, focusing, and channeling energy into my writing and music. It is my vision to help transform the industry by turning positive thought into action.

This website has become a launch pad for my Music, Mission, and Method. By merging online and offline techniques I have created a focal point not only for my message, but for the movement which is redefining the way music is created and distributed.

I am grateful to be alive at a time of such great change. Fear prevents us from becoming our full possible selves. Our potential is unlimited if we only tap into the source.
We are greatful for Scooter joining us in Yorktown, and we know our paths will cross again.

Let us live in a world without fear.

PLEASE NOTE: This photograph is Copyright (c) 2005 by Cathy Dixson and is used here by permission. This photograph may not be used further without the written permission of Cathy Dixson. All rights reserved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home